Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WELCOME TO THE GRANDE PARK BLOG

This blog will hopefully be a resource to the residents of Grande Park, for information, news, events and more importantly communication among neighbors.

I've lived in Grande Park for 1 year and have just recently joined the HOA Board. I had a lot of questions that probably most residents do about the community, such as WHO ARE THE HOA BOARD MEMBERS? WHAT ARE MY HOA DUES PAYING FOR? IS THERE A NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH PROGRAM? and WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE ON UMSTEAD??

I've come to find out that there are answers to all of these questions! YEAH!

So, I thought it would be helpful to all of the residents of Grande Park to have easy access to all of the information that I have received from being on the HOA board, as well as create a portal of communication for the neighborhood.

I encourage you all to BOOKMARK this blog, and check back often. I plan on posting EXCITING information about THE ROAD, THE PLAYGROUND, THE LANDSCAPING, PACE CARS, and NATIONAL NIGHT OUT! Exciting stuff I must admit!

I also encourage all of you to provide comments! Your participation is greatly appreciated, otherwise, I am pretty much talking to myself, which isn't as much fun!

Thanks!!! See you around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

What an excellent job creating the Blog for Grande Park. It is so professionally put together and informative. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I hope other's use this resource to them!
Thank You !!!